|The Anderson & Anderson Anger management certification training is now the industry standard and is recognized worldwide. This model is now used by Fortune 500 Companies, schools, jails, prisons, colleges as well as governmental agencies such as the U.S. Postal Service. You or your organization can add anger management to your areas of specialization and lower training cost by co-sponsoring training in your city.What your school or organization provides:
- A training facility for 30 students/attendees.
- Notification of the surrounding mental health professionals, substance abuse professionals, schools, colleges, probation departments and group homes.
- Some Audio Video equipment needed for training.
Benefits of Co-Sponsoring
- Two FREE seats for each day of training ($500.00)
- Total elimination of travel and per diem expense
- Acknowledgement of your organization on all marketing brochures and webpage announcements.
- Recognition as a leader in state of the art anger management Certification Training.
What Anderson & Anderson Provides
- Quality training and provider Certification in Anger Management.
- Expert Instructors
- Anderson & Anderson curricula and client workbooks.
- Approved training for correctional staff, educators, substance abuse counselors, mental health professionals and the faith community.
Schedule an Event today. Contact our office at 310-207-3591.
George Anderson, MSW, BCD, CAMF