In response to the need for a one on one individual, sensitive intervention model for physicians, Anderson & Anderson is now offering a twelve hour coaching class for doctors. This class is available at our Brentwood office or on-site anywhere in the United States. This class is consistent with the new Joint Commission requirements for abusing physicians and is approved by the California Board of Medical Quality Assurance as well as Medical Boards in Texas, Tennessee, Pennsylvania and Florida. This program is listed in the Directory of Physician Assessment And Remedial Education Programs, Federation of State Medical Boards.
Topics in this coaching class include:
- Assessment at intake focusing on the participant’s level of functioning in managing stress, anger, communication and emotional intelligence. We do not provide psychological testing nor is our intervention considered counseling or psychotherapy.
- Two client workbooks which includes didactic information and exercises focusing on enhancing emotional intelligence, improving assertive communication, as well as behavioral strategies for recognizing and managing anger and stress.
- Complimentary “Gaining Control of Ourselves DVD” along with follow-up kit.
- Post-test at termination designed to determine the level of change during the course.
- Our services are provided with the utmost in confidentiality for all participants.
George Anderson will be available for training in the Houston, TX. area the weeks before and after November 8, 9,10. He will be in Portland, Oregon the three week of November as well as Phoenix, Arizona.
For more information, call our office at 310-207-3591 now.