|Anger Management: Conflict Prevention Strategies for Health Care Professionals Audio Conference
A 90-minute interactive audio conference
When: Monday, October 29, 2007
Time: 2–3:30 pm ET
Presenter: George Anderson, MSW, BCD, CAMF
Click here or call 800-688-2421 to register for this audio conference conference and learn how your hospital can learn conflict prevention strategies for anger management. Please mention code #10T07209.
Health care workers routinely feel tremendous stress with the demands and pressure of the health care system. Conflict within a health care organization can affect patient and employee relationships, risk management and liability—not to mention patient safety and the overall quality of care. In this 90-minute interactive audio conference, our expert speaker and anger management coach, George Anderson of Anderson and Anderson, will provide proven techniques to introduce an anger management intervention program in your facility. By the end of this program, you will be able to assess the impacts of stress management and identify liability factors within your own system. We will also discuss steps for implementing hospital policies regarding anger management and disruptive behavior that could help you limit your liability and reduce the risks of costly litigation.
- Anger management and conflict prevention in your facility
- Precursors and staff education
- Advantages of anger management in your hospital
- Using anger management as a cost saving intervention
- Initiating proactive approaches to anger management and resolving disputes
- Staff education
- Resources and conflict resolution tools
- Tips for stress management in a hospital setting
- Identifying the adverse impacts of stress
- Improving patient safety and quality of care
- Stressors in your facility
- How to develop hospital policy on handling disruptive behavior
- Policies/procedures for incident reporting
- Anderson hospital case study
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify when anger and disruptive behavior becomes an issue at your facility
- Implement a proven anger management intervention model
- Discuss the benefits of anger management on patient care, hospital and physician liability, and employee retention rates
- Assess the impact of stress mismanagement and burnout
- Implement policies in reporting disruptive and inappropriate behavior
- Promote staff wellness through anger and stress management in your facility
Plus – you’ll get the chance to ask our expert George Anderson, MSW, BCD, CAMF, your own questions prior to the audio conference as well as during the live Q&A session following the presentation.
Who should register:
- Hospital administrators
- Chief medical officers
- Medical staff
- Medical staff coordinators
- Risk managers
- Compliance officers
- Joint Commission coordinators
- Executive leadership
- Nurse managers
- Human resource directors
- In-house legal counsel
- Hospital policy makers
- Admittance to the 90-minute call for as many people as you can accommodate around your conference telephone
- Access to the specially created presentation handouts (available 48 hours in advance)
- Participation in the live Q&A with George Anderson, MSW, BCD, CAMF following the presentation
- Certificates of attendance for all audio conference attendees
New format now available – Take advantage of AHC Media’s newest feature: Streaming Audio. No need to wait until the CD is produced – this new feature allows access to the audio conference and presentation slides available from your computer. Listen at your own convenience. Click here for streaming audio option. Please mention code #16T07209 when ordering the streaming option.
Anger Management: Conflict Prevention Strategies for Health Care Professionals Audio Conference
The fee of just $299 allows you to invite as many listeners from your facility as you can accommodate around your conference telephone. Plus, make sure your specific question gets answered by participating in an interactive question-and-answer segment immediately following the presentation. Click here or call 1-800-688-2421 to register today or order the CD (MP3 format) for this brand new audio conference and educate your entire staff. Please mention code #10T07209.
George Anderson, MSW, BCD, CAMF is a Board Certified Diplomate in Psychotherapy, a Fellow in the American Orthopsychiatric Association and, the first global provider of anger management training, workbooks, videos, DVDs and interactive CDs. He is the author of “Gaining Control of Ourselves”, “Controlling Ourselves”, “Parenting in A Troubled World”, “The California Domestic Violence Intervention Curriculum”, and “Depression, Awareness, Recognition and Intervention”. Mr. Anderson received post graduate training in child and adolescent psychotherapy from the Harvard University School of Medicine (1971) and previously taught in the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute, Pepperdine University, and Simmons College School of Social Work. Currently, he is the major provider of language and culture specific curricula in anger management and domestic violence intervention. Visit www.andersonservices.com for more information about George Anderson and the Anderson & Anderson Anger Management/Executive Coaching curricula.
The sponsor of this educational activity is AHC Media LLC.
The information provided in AHC Media audio conferences does not, and is not intended to constitute medical diagnoses or legal advice. Individual tracer methodology outcomes cannot be guaranteed. Opinions, references and links provided by our speakers are provided for your convenience and do not represent our endorsement of such opinions, products or services.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
This educational offering is backed by AHC Media LLC’s 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, your payment will be returned in full.
No Questions Asked. You Risk Nothing.