One of the best kept secrets in the Small Business Arena is how lucrative anger management classes can be. With forty hours of training and less than a two thousand dollar investment, it is possible to begin offering classes to clients referred from Human Resource Managers, Courts, and self-referred individuals.
Here are some reasons why you should consider pursuing the Anderson & Anderson® Anger Management Facilitator Certification Training now:
1) The demand for anger management services far exceed the supply of
2) Residents of small and large communities need anger management providers
in each locale
3) Services can be provided on Saturdays and Sundays, thereby making anger
management a lucrative part-time venture
4) The Anderson & Anderson® anger management model is the most widely
recoginized anger management curriculum in the world
5) Providers who market their services and are listed on the Anderson &
Anderson® web site can earn an average of $4,000 per month by teaching
classes on Saturdays and Sundays
6) With additional training and experience, Certified Anger Management
Providers can earn an average of $1,000 per day by providing
Organizational Training to businesses and governmental agencies
7) Certified Anger Management Providers are able to receive gratification
from the fact that they are offering a much needed intervention
to their communities
8.) Those who become certified in anger management at this time can
essentially influence the development of this new and emerging area
9) By teaching others the needed skills to manage anger, stress and increase
emotional intelligence and effective communication, you are playing an
active role in reducing all aspects of person-directed violence.
10) You may become one of the first providers to provide anger management to
organized sports from little league to major leagues.
To enroll in our next Anger Management Facilitator Certification training, visit our website at www.andersonservices.com and sign up today, or call our office at 310-207-3591 for more information.
George Anderson, MSW, BCD, CAMF, CEAP
Diplomate, American Association of Anger Management Providers
Anderson & Anderson®, The Trusted Name in Anger Management