Marketing of the July 2008 Anderson & Anderson® Los Angeles Providers List
The new July 2008 Anderson & Anderson® Anger Management Providers List will be aggressively used as a marketing tool for all anger management providers that utilize our model in Los Angeles County. We update the list every six months by making requested changes (for the providers currently on the list) and adding new providers who have met all of the standards that are necessary for correctly providing and teaching the skills of the curriculum. Anderson & Anderson® will make all necessary changes for the upcoming list by June 16th; then, the process for getting the list distributed to all of the courts by July 1st will commence. Anderson & Anderson® will mail ten copies of this list via priority mail to all criminal courts that handle misdemeanor cases. In addition, Family Law Courts, as well as the Children’s Courts and the Department of Children & Family Services, will be included in this mailing. Each provider on the list will also receive a copy of the list via e-mail.
We request that all providers on this list actively participate in this marketing campaign by doing the following:
• Place a copy of this list on your website
• Include a copy of this list in your marketing to Police Departments, Human Resource
Managers, Attorneys, Probation Departments, Parole and other organizations
• Include a statement on your business cards as well as brochures and flyers referencing your inclusion on
this exclusive list.
• Place a simple ad on Google, Yahoo, MSN, Craigslist.com, and topix.net. This will market your website.
your website. Also, you would be wise to advertise your site on www.aaamp.com and
• Make references to your status as an approved Anderson & Anderson provider.
• Finally, place links from your website to every other provider’s site who is on the list. This gives your
list. This gives your organization and all other providers on the Los Angeles List. This gives your
organization and all other providers on the Los Angeles List credibility. It increases the ranking of the
increases the ranking of the entire group.
Please contact George Anderson or Rasheed Ahmed in our office for more information or assistance.
George Anderson, MSW, BCD, CAMF, CEAP
Diplomate, American Association of Anger Management Providers
Anderson & Anderson®, The Trusted Name in Anger Management