Anderson & Anderson is now offering a twelve-hour coaching class with 6 months of aftercare for volunteer or mandated physician referrals. This class is available at our Los Angeles office or on-site anywhere in the United States. The Anderson & Anderson® Executive Coaching/Anger Management program is consistent with the proposed new JCAHO standards for “disruptive physicians”. This model is listed in the Directory of Physician Assessment And Remedial Education Programs, and Federation of State Medical Boards. No other anger management provider in the nation is authorized to use this intervention model.
Components of this coaching class include:
• One- day, on-site observation (optional)
• Assessment at intake focuses on the participant’s current level of functioning in managing stress, anger, communication and emotional intelligence. We do not provide psychological testing nor is our intervention considered counseling or psychotherapy.
• “The Practice of Control”, the new Anderson & Anderson Executive Coaching/Anger Management workbook for physicians includes didactic information and exercises focusing on enhancing emotional intelligence, improving assertive communication, as well as behavioral strategies for recognizing and managing anger and stress. This is the sole text for this course.
• A Complimentary copy “Gaining Control of Ourselves DVD” along with follow-up kit.
• A copy of “A Day Without Stress” which is a powerful DVD is also complimentary.
• Post-test at termination designed to determine the level of change during the course.
• Bi monthly follow-up sessions are provided for a six-month period.
• All of our services are provided with the utmost in confidentiality for all participants.
Anderson & Anderson is the Preferred Provider for Executive Coaching offered to Kaiser Permanente Health Maintenance Organization of Southern California.
George Anderson, MSW, BCD, CAMF, CEAP
Diplomate, American Association of Anger Management Providers
Anderson & Anderson®, The Trusted Name in Anger Management