In spite of the current global recession, Certified Anger Management Facilitators (CAMF) who were trained by Anderson & Anderson are thriving in both private and non-profit organizations. The Anderson & Anderson Curriculum is the industry standard worldwide.
Some of the keys to success in the current recession include the following:
· An established, recognized curriculum with a Pre and Post Test.
· Internet presence, i.e. saturation of the model used on all search engines.
· Complete turnkey package including, workbooks, videos and DVDs and
ancillary training material.
· Brand awareness. The Anderson & Anderson brand is the unquestionable
leader in anger management worldwide.
· Continuous Internet, television, and print media marketing.
· All Anderson & Anderson Certified Anger Management Facilitators have an opportunity to list their practices on the Anderson & Anderson website at www.andersonservices.com as well as the Anger Management Resource Directory at www.anger-management-resources.org.
There is simply no other anger management model, which enjoys the same level of credibility as this curriculum. A sample list of successful providers are listed below:
Clay/Coosa Community Services, Inc.
20 First Ave. 2nd Floor (Courthouse Bldg.)
Ashland, Alabama 36251
Long Beach, California
City of Long Beach Health and Human Services
2525 Grand Ave. #210
U.S. Military Base
M.C.C.S. Counseling & Advocacy
FPO, AP 96373-0523
San Rafael, California
Dr. Steven J. Sinert, CAMF
871 Coronado Center Drive
Henderson, NV 89052
George Anderson, MSW, BCD, CAMF, CEAP
Diplomate, American Association of Anger Management Providers
Anderson & Anderson®, The Trusted Name in Anger Management