May has been an incredible month for Anderson & Anderson, the trusted name in Anger Management intervention. The following is a list of some of the exciting events that have taken place:
- The new Anderson & Anderson Affiliate Marketing Program was initiated resulting in an impressive response. We will continue to work hard to insure success for all of our affiliates.
- This week, we embarked upon our first 40-hour Facilitator Certification Training in Spanish. This specially designed tutorial was for Dr. Bernardo Stamateas, Psychologist and Minister from Argentina. During the summer, we will offer this training in Buenos Aries, Argentina under the sponsorship of Dr. Stamateas.
- George Anderson’s presentation on “the Angry Physician”, which was sponsored by the Riverside Medical Association and was given on May 20, 2009 at the University of California (Riverside) was a tremendous success. He has been asked to return as a presenter for 2010.
- “Comment Contrôler la Colère”, the Canadian French version of our adult anger management workbook, was published and made available in Canada. This publication will be listed on our Online store.
- In order to meet the anticipated need for more Executive Coaching/Anger Management intervention, we are moving quickly to train two needed coaches in the Anderson & Anderson curriculum.
- We opened a Twitter Account: http://www.twitter.com/geoanderson. We already have over 500 followers. Follow us and we will return the favor.
- Andrew Singer, a student of Indiana University, has joined Anderson as a business Intern for the summer of 2009. Andrew will focus on marketing the Anderson & Anderson Affiliate Program.
We would like to thank all of our providers, affiliates and colleagues for your continued support.
George Anderson, MSW, BCD, CAMF, CEAP
Diplomat, American Association of Anger Management Providers
Anderson & Anderson®, The Trusted Name in Anger Management