A Summary of Today’s Activity At Anderson & Anderson, A.P.C.
- George Anderson began the day with an 8:00 A.M. Coaching Session with a Physician in Houston, TX. This was the second of a two- day intensive on-site session that is part of the Anderson & Anderson Executive Coaching/Anger Management for “disruptive physicians” On-site Coaching.
- During a brief brake at 11:30 A.M. George returned a call from a Texas Attorney who wanted to schedule an intervention for his client for the week of April 21 in Houston. The attorney was given a quick summary of the program and advised to schedule the intervention for his physician client by contacting Lori Bordenave at the Anderson & Anderson Brentwood Office.
- 4:00 P.M. George moves to Hilton Hotel near Houston Hobby Air Port for Saturday morning return flight to Los Angeles.
Corporate Office, Brentwood:
- Lori begins her day at 8:30 A. M. in the Los Angeles Office by reviewing messages that were left after hours including the call from the above mentioned Houston Attorney. Other messages included calls from three other physicians, two in Los Angeles and one from an adjoining county.
- After responding to calls, Lori processes all of purchases made in the Anderson & Anderson On-line store. She then contacts Jairo Wong at our Lawndale Office who packages and ships the orders that came in during the night.
- Lori responds to follow-up inquires from the U.S. Military Headquarters relative to a major contract proposal for 17 Marine Corp Bases in the United States. She wraps up plans for the March 16, 17, 18 Los Angeles Facilitator Certification Training.
Today, Friday was a very busy and productive day at Anderson & Anderson.