The unprecedented publication, ‘Scalpel-Throwing Surgeons Stun Anger Management Pioneer”
has moved anger management for physicians to the forefront of the public’s consciousness. In addition, it has made the Charlie Sheen Sitcom ON ANGER MANAGEMENT even more popular.
Hospital and healthcare organizations have responded to the above publication by inundating Anderson & Anderson with requests for Organizational Anger Management training as well as coaching for “disruptive physicians” who have plagued hospital management as well as physician well-being committees and Hospital Admission Committees.
The Anderson & Anderson Curriculum for “disruptive physicians” is unique in the following ways:
- It is the only recognized curriculum for “disruptive physicians” that offers non-psychiatric/mental illness assessments.
- The Anderson & Anderson assessment and curriculum uses the internationally recognized Bar On EQi 2.0 Emotional Intelligence Assessment as both a Pre and Post- test.
- The Bar On Assessment is administered on-line for each participant prior to his or her first appointment.
- We use client workbook, DVDs and other training material designed to teach self-awareness, self-control, social awareness and relationship management along with other emotional intelligence skills.
- In recognition of the importance of confidentiality for physicians, the Anderson & Anderson Model is provided in an individual Coaching format from start to finish.
- In contrast to the popular PACE Program at the University of California School of Medicine at San Diego designed for Health Care Professionals and the Distressed Physicians Program at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in Nashville, the Anderson & Anderson “disruptive physician” program is the only program in the nation for “disruptive physicians” that is offered On-site anywhere in the United States or Canada seven days a week.
- We are the only provider that offers a six- month aftercare program as a standard part of our curriculum.
- Finally, Anderson & Anderson now offers a Post-Test for each physician client.
We currently have sufficient staff to offer our services on short notice anywhere in the United States and Canada.
George Anderson, MSW, LCSW, CAMF