The best news at Anderson & Anderson since we published our curriculum in Coaching for “disruptive physicians” is the addition of Leah Bowman to our staff. Leah, affectionately known as the “Bomber” in skating circles is now our “Person In Charge”.
Leah’s responsibilities are to make things work efficiently and quickly. Take a look at what’s in store for the near future:
- When the Los Angeles County Certified Anger Management Provider List is completed next week, Leah will send copies to as many law firms as possible. We will focus on attorneys that provide Criminal Defense as well as those who business law relative to hostile work environment.
- Jairo will personally delivery 10 copies of the list to all of the criminal courts in Los Angeles County.
- We will send Press Releases of this list to major publications in Los Angeles County.
- California State Parole Department, Los Angeles Police Department, Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department, Los Angeles Probation, Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services as well as the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office along with all other Police Departments in Los Angeles County will be sent copies of this list.
- Finally, Leah will send copies of the list to be placed on The Anger Management Resource Directory as well as the American Association of Anger Management Providers.
- If providers will simply do their part, this can be an incredible year for all providers. This is what each provider needs to do:
- Place the 2013 Los Angeles Provider List on your website.
- Post a blog entry on your website regarding this list.
- Send copies of this list to attorneys in your city.
- Send copies of this list to HR Managers in your city.
- Send a Press Release regarding your practice and this list.
- Personally take ten copies of this list to every court near your office.
Please help us by promoting own practice.
George Anderson, CAMF